Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Done reading the Night World Serise

Well everyone I just finished reading the Night World serise all three volumes. They are really good. Volume one includes secret vampire, daughters of darkness, and spellbinder; Volume two includes dark angel, the chosen, and soulmate; Volume three includes huntree, black dawn, and witchlight. The next book that comes out in April 2010 is called Strange Fate. This will conclude all the book. I can not wait to read want happens. Now I am going to go to Barnes and Noble when I get off work and pick up the Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith, the same author that wrote the Night World serise. I may just pick up the other vampire books by P.C. Cast, not to sure what I will do next. These are really good books. If you liked reading the Twilight serise then you may like these books. I will let you know on how the other books are as soon as I get them and start reading them.

No comments: