Sunday, September 6, 2009

Concluding my trip

Well I headed back home on the 6th at 7:30 in the morning and arrived at my parents house at 5 pm and that was including stops. I had a blast on my vacation but I wished that it could have last longer then what it did. Jason came down to see me when I got here. It was really good to see him since I have not seen him for a week and my work schedule the rest of week does not let me see much of him still. He will be going to montana for transystems to pick up truck to bring down for the beet season that is getting close to starting and then he will be home late saturday. I am used to not spending time with him during the summer with him farming and with me working extra shifts at my other job.

Well its back to work for me so I can pay og the bills that I made for myself on my trip. Pictures soon to come.

No comments: