Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Colorado Trip


I started my trip to colorado at around 8:30 am. I made it to tremonton to fill up with gas and to stretch. When I took the excit towards Cheyenne we ended up being at a dead stop and to sure why we were. I thought that it may have been a accident cause there was a cop that went by with his lights on. We sat there for about 20 to 30 minutes before we finally got movin. I stopped at Rock Springs to top off my tank and then head to my final destanation. I arrived in Laramie around 5:30 pm got a hotel room for the night. Above is a picture of the room that I am staying in. Do you really think I need 2 beds??????? They must think that I do.
I am going to go take a shower and then I am going to relax and hopefully will fall asleep quick. Until the next day of my trip.

No comments: