Thursday, September 3, 2009

Brighton, Colorado day 2



Day 2:
Well its day2 of my vacation. I arrived in Brighton, CO around 12:30 pm and got checked into my hotel. I went to the store and got a few things to eat since I have a fridge and a microwave in my room. I went over to Candace's house around 6 pm and then went to dinner. We went and had mexican food then went and seen Mark's parents at the high school. Cimonie has grown up so much, I can not believe it. The pictures above are of my room. The thing that I liked the most is the shower wall. I would love to have that around my shower at home. We have so much to do tomorrow when they get off work and the saturday is going to be a very busy day for Candace, Cimonie and me. We are going into Denver to the mall, to the aquarim and then we are going to go take pictures for fun. Talk to you all soon.

No comments: