Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 4 of my trip

Today was a blast. We went into Denver to the downtown aquarim. They had a lot of different types of fish, snakes, frogs and sea water animals. We then got go feed the sting ray and Cimonie went and had her face painted. We did a 4-D ride of sponge bob. That was so much fun that we ended up doing it twice. We went to the 16th Street mall where it's all outside and had lunch and went shopping.

We had a very long day and you could tell that Candace and I were wore out, but not Cimonie. She got her second wind and she ready to go again. I spent my last night hanging out with Mark, Candace, Cimonie, Mark's parents and Javier before heading back to my hotel for my last night here. I will be heading home in the morning around 7 - 8 am. There will be pictures to follow of our trip to downtown Denver.

No comments: