Monday, September 14, 2009

Can't put the book down

Well when I was in colorado my friend Candace and a good collection of books from the harry potter series to the twilight serise. She had these other books that were about vampires, werewolves, witches, etc.....We went to barnes and noble and i bought the Night World books and there are 3 volumes. In each volume there are three books...I have finished the first volume and started on the second volume. Let me say that I can not put the books down at all. This does give me something to do besides always being on facebook.

I have finally started cleaning our spare room and then I will tackle the bathroom in that room and get it cleaned. After I get all of that done I will start to clean the kitchen. I have been so busy working that I have not kept up on the kitchen and the spare room. I feel really bad for letting it go like that. Jason has been doing his best on helping. He has been doing the laundry and washing dishes and taking out the garbage from the kitchen and bathroom.

No comments: