Wednesday, October 28, 2009

waiting, waiting, waiting

Well I just got off work this morning and I am still sitting at work........... The reason why I am still at work is because I am waiting for 10:30 am to come around for my MRI appointment. I really hate to admit this but I am really scared of having this done....... For some reason deep down I keep thinking that I am not wanting to get the results do to maybe getting some bad results back. I have been trying to think positive but ever since finding out about my high hormone level and trying to figure out why my OB/GYN never ran lab work on me before putting me on clomid........... I am now happy that I finally bit the bullet and made that appointment with DR. Cannon....... Cause we are now getting things figured out with myself........ Until next time, I am hoping to have some more answers.......

No comments: