Sunday, October 25, 2009

Still reading

Well I have been reading books from P.C. Cast and her daughter call the House of Night serice. I am on the 5th book right now and the 6th book will not be out till october 27th, which means that when I get home I will be heading into Barnes and Noble to buy the book. I did buy another book that is buy L.J. Smith that about phyicis. I have not read that book yet but I will start reading it when I get finished with the book that I am reading right now.

I have also been trying to figure out and where to have our hoilday pictures done. I have also been trying to figure out if I want them done by a professional our have my mother in law take them. So hopefully here soon I will be posting some new pictures of us and hopefully we will have our 2 dogs in them also.

No comments: