Tuesday, October 6, 2009

We had our 1st snow fall

I can not believe that we are already in the month of October and we get our first snow on the 4th. The same day as Jason's birthday. Jason got to spend his birthday without me cause I was down at my parents house, but that okay cause We will spend time together when I get off of work on wednesday morning. Jason as also been working with Transystems already since he is not able to get into the fields to finish the hay that is down.

I have came to the conclusion that I am not ready for this cold weather at all. I have nto been able to get out any of my winter cloths yet and I am need to get more warmer cloths since I had cleaned out my closet this last spring. Both of my jobs have been steady since the flu season is now into full gear along with everyone thinking that they got the H1N1. The holidays are not that far around the corner. We have halloween, then thanksgiving, then christmas and then the final one for the year of 2009 is new years eve.

Grandma had surgery on the 5th of october to remove cancer from her left eye socket again. They said that the surgery went well and that they had to remove the bones around the eye socket and then take skin and fat from around the stomach area to be able to reconstruct that area. She is staying over night and then hopefully she will be able to come home the next day.

Until next time......take care everyone

No comments: