Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shoshone and Twin Falls

This is what the Twin Falls looks like now after they damned off one of the falls and this is were the city of Twin Falls got its name from. It has been awhile since there has been this much water coming down.


This picture show what the Twin falls looked like before damning off one of the falls to put a power plant below.

Here is Shoshone Falls a wider view of the falls and I was very surprised that I got a picture of the rainbow that was coiming off the mist of the falls.


Here is a closer view of the falls.
When Jason and went down to see the falls I thought that I had my camera, but when we got down there of course I forgot it, so I took the pictures with my cell phone. The pictures actually turned out good. If you have not been to the falls yet when you get time you should go. It does cost $3.00 dollars per car to get there but it is worth it.



No comments: