Thursday, April 2, 2009

Las Vegas Vacation 2009

Well I can not believe that it is already the 2nd day of April. Jason and I finally got to go on vacation with my family. Even though we ended up coming to Las Vegas, but my cousin came over from England and he has never been here and we are celebrating my younger brothers 21st birthday even though it is almost a year later. The weather here has been nice. Today the temperature is about in the 80's. Our friends Travis and Gina arrived today and then the rest of the group will be here on friday.
We arrived here in Vegas on the 1st of April and the weather was great. It is nice to finally have nice weather instead of all of that cold weather back home. The roads were icey from Rogerson to Contact, Neveda then after the roads were great. My parents, brother, cousin, Tami, Lynn, Jason and I went I ate at Toby Keith's I love this bar and grill last night and the food was great. I still can not believe how much building is still going on here even with economy the way that it is. We are looking at going to the Grand Canyon tomorrow and then hopefully we will be going to Fremont Street for some free shows that are going on over the weekend since the CMA awards will be here on Sunday at the MGM. Our group is looking at going to the Stratosphere to ride the rides at the top. Jason and I will be heading home on Sunday. SO hopefully I will have some pictures to show here when we get back.

No comments: