Friday, April 10, 2009

pictures of vacation

I just want to apoligize ahead of time for the picture overload from my vacation. It was hard to pick which pictures to show on the blog, so I decided to show the ones that I liked the best.
This is on April !st in front of New York New York. From left to right my dad, my mom, jason, me and my brother. My cousin is the one who is taking the picture.


We are still in front of New York New York. From left to right: my dad, jason, my brother, and my cousin(who flew over from london to spend time with us.) This was my brothers and My cousins first time in Vegas.
Craig(cousin) and me in front of Harrah's had already started on our second drink from the paris hotel. We where waiting for some friends to go and eat.

Here is Jason and I in Tobey Keith's bar and grill inside of the Harrah's having dinner. Our friends showed up, which they where not pictured in here but Tami and Lynn are with us at dinner.

No comments: