Thursday, April 30, 2009

Going Private

Well today I had one crazy day today. I had an eye appointment at 8:45 am up in Boise and then I had to be in Blackfoot for another appointment. So my mother, grandmother and I went up to boise wednesday night and stayed with my uncle and then got up this morning and headed to my first appointment. We did make it to blackfoot an hour before my appointment. Both of my appointments went great and everything looks great. So I do not have to go back up to boise til 3 months from now. I am so happy.


Here lately I have here friends talk about going private due to werid comments and how people take pictures off of anyones blog or from anywhere and then they do things to the pictures. Well I know that I do not have a kids right now, but Jason and I talked about it and we will be going private here soon. For friends and family that what to keep viewing the our blog please send me a comment or if you know my email address you can send me a email that way too. What you will need to do is set up an account with your own log in and password. You will need to give me your email address so I can put it on my viewing lisit.

No comments: