Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas with my husband & mother in law

Jason, kelly and aunt marice came down to celebrate christmas with me since jason and i do not want to take the chance of something happening with me and the baby. We had pizza with my family and then we all opened gifts. Jason gave me a new camera with a carrying case. Baby Riley got gifts to. He got 2 bibs and 2 burp cloths (one has john deere tractors and the other has cow print), socks that look like sneakers, camo pants and a shirt that says my dad rocks, and 2 toys. We got a couple of gift cards also. Jason got shirts, the expendables, coffee mug, and a few little things in his stocking. I got a knitted scarf, gloves, cozy socks, the rest of the harry potter books in hard back, a few little things in my stocking also. It was fun and I enjoyed the fact that they came down to celebrate with me.

The other thing is that I will not be going to Jason's dad's house to celebrate either. I feel really bad but I am just looking at for Riley and myself.

No comments: