Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

I hope that everyone had a good thanksgiving with family and friends. Jason and I spent the day with his mom and then he had to go to work, so I stayed over there for a while.

Today I went and got my hair cut and I can tell you this that its different then I have ever had it. It looks good. Jason and I will be getting our pictures done tomorrow for the holidays this year and we will have our dogs in it. Jason has been busy working the holidays and I have been staying at home most of the time. Later today I met up with Kelly (my mother in law) and aunt lousie and went shopping and then went and watch the christmas in the night itme sky. It was fun to watch and then we went to the mall and drove around it and looked at the christmas lights that they have put around it. After that we did a little bit more of shopping and then I came home. It was nice to be out of the house for that long period of time. Until the next holiday.

No comments: