Monday, November 9, 2009

Did a lot of cleaning

On thursday Jason and I went to Boise again to visit family in the hospital and then got to go see my brothers new place up in the mountains. I would really love to live there being out way from the town and the husle and busle of all of the traffic and all of the noise.....

On the 4 days that I had off work from both of my jobs I did a lot of cleaning up around the house. I'm not completly done but it was a start and the house looks a lot better now. I still need to finish the kitchen and comnputer room and then get started on the spare bedroom. I am hoping to be able to start triming the trees outside around the house..... The thing that sucks is that I did not get to do what I wanted to do to the outside during the summer, due to me working a lot...... So this next spring and summer I am hoping to get everything done or get it started...... I can not believe that Thanksgiving is just around the corner and that we have only about a month and a half left of this year and then it will be a whole new year. How crazy is that.

No comments: