Wednesday, November 18, 2009

reading, reading, etc......

Well I have just finished a book by the author who wrote Perfect Chemisty, the name of the book is Leaving Paradise and the sequel to that book will not be out till the summer of 2010....... I have been reading a lot which is pokay since it gives something to do even after I am done cleaning house.......

On monday Jason and I got our bedroom set delivered to us, but the only thing that is not in our room are our two dresses that came with it. They are sitting in the living room, so hopefully we will have everything put together by this weekend....... So much has gone on these past weeks...... Pepper ended up having to get stiches put in her leg and we are trying to figure out how she got the cut. The cut went clear down to the muscle and they kept her over night to watch her..... I guess they had to put her out to do the fixing....... Hope everyone has a good holidays.......

No comments: