Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Halloween

It is finally halloween. Time for the ghouls and goblens to come out and play tonight.

Jason and I decided that I am going to have the lasik eye surgery done after the new year. I am a little scared cause this ig going to be the first surgery that I have had ever. I have to go back the eye doctor and have two more tests done and also watch a video then I will be making two trips to Boise to see what kind of surgery will be best for me. Then hopefully then I will know how much time I am going to have to take off of work to give me time to recover or when my eyes will have time to recover.

I can not believe that we only have two more months left in the year of 2008 before the new year. It seems to me that this year had just started but then again it just went to fast.

No comments: