Tuesday, November 18, 2008

FINALLY!!!!

Finally here are pictures from the Halloween party at our family friends house. Here jason is being shy or course. It never changes with him. I do not know what my dad is doing in the back ground.


Jason and I, it seems like Jason has had one to many drinks that night and it also seems like we have a couple of friends in the background. Casper the friendly ghost and the skelton prisoner.

My dad being true to what his t-shirt says. the mask seemed to scare the kids that night also.


Here is me holding baby wyatt. I am waiting on Jenny to make the bottle to feed him. Most of night I helped take care of him, so I had only a couple of drinks that night and then I quit. I had to much fun taking care of him. We even fell asleep on the couch together.




Finally, here is mom praciticing being a grandma. We all had a blast that night. When we all get together it seems like all of the parties everyone is having fun drinking or not drinking. Hope you all enjoy the pictures.



No comments: