Monday, May 26, 2008

Rough week

Starting last wednesday the 21st of May about four in the morning my grandpa passed away and I was not able to spend my wedding anniversary with my husband cause I had to work but that all changed when I went and sat next my grandpa until he passed. I was not thinking about my anniversary cause there will always be others. Since then it has one crazy day after another. The viewing is on tuesday and then the funeral is on wednesday.

I have seen people loose family memebers while working in the ER but it is a while different story when it comes to your own family member. I still at times have a hard time dealing with watching my grandpa taking his last breath and his heart beating for the last time. But I do know that he is not in pain anymore and I will get to see him later and that he his watching me for a better place.

Well in better news jason and I hopefully will get to put some good news on here but you all will have to wait and see what that news will be.

No comments: