Saturday, May 17, 2008

house warming party

Well we just finished up with our bar b que that we had today. It was fun and good to see everyone that was able to come. Jason and I wished that everyone was able to come but we understand the whole having to work and not able to make it. We had everyone in our prays and was thinking about them. My dad did an excellent job on the cooking, everyone enjoyed it and it all went which was great cause there was hardly any food left and then the peach cobler and the ice cream cake went too. The weather was even nice also we could not ask for it any better.

Jason and I figured that this will not be the last bar b que that we will have this year. Hopefully or no I should say guarntted we will have some more. Jason and I are tried and we still need to finish cleaning up was left after everyone left, which is not much but thats okay. Until next time.

No comments: