Saturday, May 31, 2008

Relaxing

Well the funeral was on wednesday the 28th of May. I am so worn out from everything that the past few days I have been really tired and had slept long then what I have before. On friday I ended getting called in to work cause a coworker ended up getting admitted into the hospital. I went in but of course I had no calls. Nothing has changed with that, so I should enjoy while it last cause I will never know when that will not happen like that.

Jason has finally started cutting hay since they were not able to do anything due to the weather and the rain. They are noe able to do any cutting when the crop and the field is wet and muddy, so Jason has been doing house work and spending a lot of time sleeping also. On Sunday I will be starting my three days a week, so I will get to see how this is going to go for me since I will be working two 12 hour shifts and one 14 hour shift.

No comments: