Friday, March 28, 2008

Finally Internet!!!!!!!!!

Well we finally got the internet hooked up at our house after going through 3 different companies. I guess thrid time was a charm. We had to go through cable one to get teh internet cause the other two was not able to get a stronge enough signal to pick anything up. I am so happy that we finaaly got it cause now I can do things here at home instead of going over to my parents house or over to my in laws house. I do thank them for letting us us the internet. It is so much nicer to have here. Well I don't think that the wether that we been having is spring weather and I can tell you that I am ready for it to start warming up here cause I am getting tired of it being cold. Hopefully here soon it will start warming up and we can start enjoying doing outdoor activities.

No comments: