Monday, March 24, 2008

almost four months into 2008

I have always wondered where the days and months go. I was talking to a friend and she mentioned that in April she will have her emt certification for a year and then it dawned on me that in May I will also have my for a year. Wroking as an emt brings new light to how the human body works and how it handles everything that it goes through. Ever since I have been working I have seen so many different things, like saving a life (I had only been working for about three weeks when that happened and yes I was scared and nerevous), not able to save a life, lifeflighting someone out, and anything else that can happened. Jason and I have some many things going on that hopefully everything goes okay. I did find out that one of our frineds who will be getting married this summer asked us (when they start having kids) if we would be that god parents and of course yes said yes. I was shocked that they asked but I am glad to have been asked.

No comments: