Thursday, June 3, 2010

update on the diet

Jason and I want to update everyone on our diet that we have been doing for 22 days now. Jason as been doing really good, he has lost about 20 pounds or more, depending on how well he does on his eating. I have lost little over 10 pounds and have dropped down in pant sizes. When i realized how well I was doing was when I was getting ready for work last saturday (on the ambluance) my xl uniform shirt seem big on me, so I pulled out my large size shirt and i could not believe that it fit and that i had no problem having it untucked a little bit. On sunday it will be 25 days since starting the diet after that we stop the diet for six weeks but we still have to slowly bring other food back in but watch what and how much we eat. Jason and I do have our days were we go out and eat, but we make sure that we get and stay back on track. We have been doing a lot of walking along the canyon rim when the weather is nice, if not we walk on the treadmill here at home.. After the six weeks we will probably go back on the diet to try to loose a little bit more weight.. We will keep everyone informed......... love ya all

No comments: