Friday, June 25, 2010

Really slacking

I can not believe that I have been really slacking on the blogging... There has been so much that has been going on lately with Jason and I that we are trying to get everything in order and hopefully we will be letting more friends and family know whats been going on.

I just can not believe that we are half way through the year already and that this weekend is the boat regatta, which I will be working today at. According to the weather its going to be in the low 80's, but hopefully that there will be a little bit of a breeze.

Jason has been busy on the farm and me well I have been working and trying to get the house cleaned up but I have lacking engery for the past 2 weeks that all I want to do is sleep. Hopefully I will be able to get some house cleaning down before ending down to burley for the regatta. Talk to you all soon.

No comments: