Monday, December 14, 2009

We will miss you!!!!!!

Archie Lee Wells Sr.
On monday the 7th, we lost a loving father and friend to a brain tumor. The thing that I will remember the most was taht he always had a smile on his face. When Jason and I first visited him in the hospital in October he tolded me a story on how Jason got his nickname "shadow". He tolded me that when Jason and Cameron were younger, Jason would follow Cameron around like a shadow. Before we left for the night he told Jason and I that he would like a "lil shadow" and that is or was on his grandpa's wish list. When we went to visit him a week after his first surgery in october, he was moved over to the rehab side. He was doing his rehab but the only thing that he wanted was to read his scriptures and he found one for me to read. He looked at Jason as a son and it was hard to see Jason cry during the funeral, but he was not the only one, I was right along with him. The day he pasted it was snowing and on saturday the 12th was the funeral and it was snowing till we got to the cemetery. Then it quit.

His wish was to be taken to his final resting place by the westren state garbage service that he worked for 20 years. In the picture above shows Archie resting on a platform that Cameron made for him. He will be greatly missed, but he will always be in our hearts and watchin over us.

No comments: