Monday, December 7, 2009

Finally snow!!!!!!!

I don't have a pictures of the snow that we got in 2 days and I know its not as much as other places have been getting......... It's starting to feel more like christmas and it would be nice to have a white christams..... The only thing with me is that I don't like this cold weather and its sad that I don't cause I remember going hunting in this kind of weather but colder...... What Happened???????

Jason and I finally had a date night on friday. I dragged him to New Moon and he actually liked it due to some of the action that was in it.. It was a good movie but I did not like the ending to it..... We finally got our proofs and then we are ordering the pictures and thening hauling but to send out christmas cards...... I am falling behind on things..

No comments: