Monday, July 13, 2009

It's been 4 months!!!!!! can u believe it?????

Well here towards the end of July I will be heading back up to Boise for my 3 month appointment to see how well everything is going. If any of our friends and family does not know on March 17th, 2009 I went and had what they call Visian lens implants done on my eyes and it has been 4 months on the 17th of July since the surgery. It's been funny watching me cause at times I keep wanting to push my glasses on and I end up poking my eye or when I get back from driving and I end up leaving my sun glasses on.

Jason and I are doing good. We both have been busy working. Our new puppy is now 3 months old and she had her first vet visit. She was to happy to go. We finally got her a dog run, so we can start keeping her out side. Jason has told me that she only cried for 10 mins and then she was quiet. I hope she is okay.

No comments: