Sunday, July 26, 2009

Camping at FS Flats

one of the cow mooses that walked near our camp....right behind this one was another cow moose.


Shamus having breakfast at the table




Shamus watching the campers next to us with their dogs





What I looked like after four wheeling with my dad.....We went clear to Bosteter then back to Rock Creek/.



Shamus is ready to ride the four wheeler or is he wanting to drive? good question......
We headed up to the south hills on thursday and got a really good campsite at FS Flatts.......I had fun being there........ I came back home late friday night and then headed back up on saturday night after I got off work.......I wish that I was able to stay up there a little bit longer but I have to get back to work......I can not wait till the next camping trip with my family......Jason was not able to stay like I did cause he had to work up he did come up on thursday and the he came up on sunday and we all headed back home.



No comments: