Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy News

Well it has been a weeks since I have had my surgery and I am still trying to used to the idea that I do not have reach over and put my glasses on in the morning or even take them off when I get into the shower. It is funny to watch me at work. I have caught myself trying to grab my ear piece and even puch them up on my face as if I was wearing my glasses and the all result in me poking myself in the eye a few times. The day of the surgery I was seeing what they call 20/40 in both eyes. The next day I had a post op and I was seeing 20/25. That is a big imporvement from what my eyes were before the surgery. I go back up to Boise on Thursday for a follow up.

The other the great news is that my cousin Craig finally got here on Saturday night then got to my parents house on sunday. It is really good to see him. I just can not wait to take our family vacation that we got planned in April. We are taking my brother down to Las Vegas for is late 21st brithday present. I wish that the rest of my family from London, England were able to come over. I have not seen that part of the family for awhile.

No comments: