Friday, March 6, 2009

beeb busy

It has been awhile since I have posted anything and I am sorry about that. Jason and I have both been busy and since Jason gat layed off from Transystems he has been trying to find a job but no such luck so far. I have been busy with work and going to my eye doctors appointment on the 19th of february and lets say that I think they did ever test imaginable that you could have done on our eyes and the on the 2nd of march I went back to have a procdure done on my eyes.

I have realized that no matter how caution I can get when working in the hospital I still get sick. It all started on sunday morning when I got off work. On Thrusday Jason had to drag me to go see a doctor cause I try to avoid going to them if I don't need to but it made him happy. I have had this whole week off and not able to get anything done around my house like I have been wanting to.

No comments: