Saturday, August 30, 2008

Where have the days gone

Well I can not believe how fast this year has gone. there are only two days left in the month of August and then we will be starting the month of September then there are only three months left for the 2008. I have been at MMH for 5 years working in the emergency room and then on September 26th I will have been working as an EMT on an ambulance service for a year. I still can not believe that it has been that long at both jobs but it does not feel like that at all.
When this year ends I will look back at all of the goos times and memories that had happened. Tara and I went on a trip to colorado for five days and then we will be going to Las Vegas for an EMS conference. The other best thing is that I got to see a friend find someone that treats her tha way that she should be treated and she is really happy and I am glad to see her smile. I even got to celebrate my neices 2nd birthday with her and the family.

No comments: