Thursday, August 7, 2008

Renaissance Festival

On July 23rd, Tara and I took a trip to Brighton, Colorado where we visited Candace and her family and to celebrate her birthday on Saturday. On july 26th we went to a renaiassance Featival in Larkspur, Colorado. It was a blast and here are some pictures that were taken during the day.
Tara, me, Candace, and Cimonie riding an Africa Elephant. It was fun the only hard part was getting on and of the back of the elephant.


Cimoni, candace, Tara and I taking a breack from walking but we still had a lot of walking to do.


This picture is of a gentleman that plays these bellls called cast in bronze, which he is really good. He has his own CD's and I bought one and I do have to admit that he does a really good job at what he does. The other thing is that no one has ever seen his face before and after he performes. tara and I had a blast during our whole trip and yes we even had a few highlights of the trip that make me laugh when I think about them. One highlight was that we were trying to pay attention to signs to make sure that we did not miss a exit that we were looking for but during that we went right past a toll that we had to go through to pay, so if anyone goes through remember to watch and always go through the tolls and pay. the other one was we were coming back from having lunch with Candace that we missed an exit and ened up at the Denver airport. We got to visit the childrens hospital were Candace works in the Dentisit building and I do have to admit that the hospital is huge. It was a fun trip and I was glad that Tara went and enjoyed herself also.

No comments: