Monday, March 28, 2011

Riley is 2 mths old

Where has the time gone......... My little guy is now 2 months old and weights 9 lbs 5 oz and is 21 inches long..... He is growing in lenght not width and he is just now not able to wear any of his newborn cloths.... He is so much fun to watch. He is doing a lot of baby talking and grunting, he even does that in his sleep and here lately he has been sleeping for about 6 hours now. We are hoping that he will be able to sleep through the night longer. Jason will be starting a month of summer construction with transystems until he is able to get into the full swing of farming, since this weather here in Idaho has been crazy. It is really snowing as I am typing this blog and its the end of march.. I am really wanting some warm weather now. As for me, this is my last week staying home with Riley cuz I am going back to work on sunday starting my regular 3 days a week. I should look at the fact that I do get 4 days off during the week, but its hard since I have been off work since the first part of december due to being on bed rest. We are all doing well and hope to get to see and spend time with our family and friends

No comments: