Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Shopping with mom

This is the back of the outfit..... there is a tail on the outfit and even on the socks..... I think that its cute.


Here is the front of the outfit........ my mom bought this.......

My mom and I went into twin today and did some window shopping along with actual shopping. We went to 9 months later ans looked at strollers with the car seats, bassinets, and crib. They themes that they had for the cribs did give me some idea on what to do for the room, but I am going to wait further down the road before actually buying things. We went to the mall and stopped in at the motherhood store to see what they all had and of cource I tired on some cloths and mom ended up buying a few things and she even bought the baby a very cute outfit. (i will have to take a picture and post it). It was a fun day and I and had fun spending it with my mom. We will have to do it again mom and invite my mother in law Kelly to join us.

No comments: