Saturday, February 2, 2008

Vacation

Well I end the first month of the new year with my first transfer since I started taking call and of cource is the day that the wind was blowing and it was snowing hard. The way up to Twin Falls took an hour to get there due to the roads and coming back took an hour also. The roads were bad where we since a slide off but we did not see any accidents. The storm did keep the ISP busy with all of the slides off and along with the snow plows.

In February is a busy month for both of us. First thing is that my brithday is coming up then there is valatines day, but the way thing that I have been counting down to is our vacation starting the 19th through the 27th of February. I am ready to so somewhere were it is warm. I will be putting pictures up from our vacation when we get back.

1 comment:

Tinaa said...

Hey there people!
I'm an Argentinian girl. I fell into your blog and I read that the birthday of one of you was coming up, I wonder when it is. Mine was February 1, 2008.
Hope you'll enjoy your especial day.
Bye Bye.