Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What should I do?????????

Well Jason and I will be leaving town on thursady night and will be back sometime really late saterday night or early sunday morning. I really can not wait to go on this mini vaction that we have planned. It will get me away with everything that has been real stressful during the past few months and maybe I will start to realize what I really want out of my life at this point in time. I have been stressing over trying to get approved for a house loan and getting frustrated on trying to fully another thing at the same time. Part of feels like I just need to move away from the magic valley area and start all over but the part of would miss the people that I work with. I have lived in the magic valley area for 26 years and have a lot of memories with family and friends, but I can not forget that I love this area cause being close to the south hills makes it easy to go camping and not have to travel very far. I miss doing things with my family and with friends but I have not do very much with friends unless it is with Jason friends. I am hoping that when going on vacation that I will be able to relax and recharge my brain and feell better about everything.

No comments: